happy weekend to you all! i’m so excited about the next few days as nate’s sister is spending her fall break with us! we have lots of fun things on the docket including a trip here. i think a cider trip is in order as well in honor of autumn i also have some really exciting clothing related news coming up for you so stay tuned because you will benefit!
here are some things that caught my eye this week. . .
1. the cutest umbrellas i’ve ever seen!
2. did you know zara now has a home collection? i love their trenches and dresses so i was pretty stoked to see this!
3. FINALLY. some boyfriend jeans that do not cost a small fortune!
4. i might have to make this spiced bourbon apple pie for my love. a little birdie says our anniversary is coming up soon!
5. lastly, you all know i have a penchant for no fuss and cheap beauty fixes like the sandalwood face pack. here’s another great alternative and this clay mask works! it’s not gonna remain secret for long!