before i get into the incredible gifts i received at christmas, i’d like to count my blessings. this year was a unique and special family situation. i got to see all of nate’s family since everyone was in the states this year and we made a trip out to his grandparents since their health prevented them from travel. when we returned from eastern pa, we met up with my family and experienced our first christmas celebration with my new sister-in-law! i am beyond thankful for each and every one my family and friends for continuing to remind me of the joys in this life.
on to the haul. . .it’s clear that i am beyond spoiled.
1. this chambray shirt from nate
2. gorgeous striped linen tee from brian & kaelynn
3. fireplace red stitched cardigan from nate
4. amazing anthropologie terrarium & beaker mug from nate (he’s appealing to my science side here
5. adorable red suede bow flats, mint green skinny belt & perfect pave posts from my parents
6. nate’s incredible hand drawn card featuring a pug! we might be a family of three soon! i already have a name picked out for our hypothetical little boy!
-the best fig body butter ever
-this no shine treatment since i don’t wear anything but powder on my face. no one likes a shiny t-zone!
what was your favorite memory & gift this year?