High Intensity, Short Duration. Sweaty hardbody wannabe. Progress and current workouts coming soon! Successfully lost 30lbs and kept it off for the last 10 years! For the last 1.5 years, my workouts never go over 20-30mins. Most days, they range between 10-15mins. This is manageable for even the busiest of schedules! Take control of your fitness now!*
How my fitness has evolved over the years:
1. Yoga since 2006 in india: http://thedelicateplace.com/2010/01/18/ashtanga-yoga-tea/
2. Trekking my tail off in new zealand 2007: http://thedelicateplace.com/2010/09/08/thinking-of-new-zealand-reveal-of-one-surprise/
3. Half marathon in 2009 Nittany Valley: 1:55:47 I will never do that again haha, it’s when I gave up chronic cardio!
4. Barefoot running since 2010 in vibram five fingers: http://thedelicateplace.com/2010/08/14/good-vibramtions/
5. Discovering bodyrocktv in 2010: http://thedelicateplace.com/2010/11/06/enjoy-the-burn/
6. Bodyweight exercise & modified dip stations 2011 finally seeing real results*: http://thedelicateplace.com/2011/05/01/progress-pic-diy-dip-bar-reason-856-to-avoid-the-gym/
9. tummy sweat workout 2011
*While I do have experience in the Athletic Training field & Biological sciences, this does not make me a certified medical doctor. Please consult with your nutritionist and/or family medical doctor before undertaking a heavy training regimen. Thanks!
This resource I found in 2009 has helped me tremendously, please visit Mark’s Daily Apple for more info.